Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So Little Time

I've got an event coming up. Endgame in Oakland CA runs MiniCons. 1-day events from 10AM-Midnite. 3 game slots with an hour break. I've signed up to run Paranoia and BRP B-Movie horror. Got the characters for Paranoia done. Working on their backgrounds, etc. Plan to do more tonite. Barely started on the BRP characters. It's a haunted house thing, but I don't have a story yet. MiniCon's less than 2 weeks away... Gulp! I might buy my 1st .pdf thing online. Yeah, I'm slow, alright! Chaosium has a monograph called This Old House by R.J. Christensen. Just the thing for a haunted house game.

The weekly group was missing a couple of members this week. One's in Japan and one's a workaholic with a new job. Made progress in the game anyway. Fewer people = fewer decisions. No need to get anyone in line yet. This might work after all...

No comments: